Last updated: 23/09/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Identity of the entity responsible. COVIÑAS COOP.V. -hereinafter, THE COMPANY-
- TAX ID: F46031050
- Address: Avda. Rafael Duyos S/N 46340 Requena (Valencia)
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +34 962 300 680
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed at www.covinas.com for the following purposes:
- Contact: to respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as to answer any other type of question sent by users.
- Online shop registration: The processing of data is conducted in order to manage the order, process charge-payment, deliveries, claims and to comply with legal obligations (tax, accounting and consumer) of orders placed through the online shop. Similarly, the scanned NIF (Tax Identification Number) is used for the purpose of checking and complying with the legal obligation regarding the prohibition of consumption and supply of alcoholic beverages to minors (Art. 14 of Law 5/2018, of 3 May, on the prevention of the consumption of alcoholic beverages by children and adolescents)
- Sending of commercial communications: the data is processed with the user’s consent in order to send news and offers of products and services related to the Coviñas Group.
- Employment: to carry out internal recruitment processes, both current and future.
- Ethical channel (complaints channel): Processing of personal data with the purpose of managing the internal information system or ethical channel, investigating the facts and proposing resolution measures, preventing regulatory breaches and correcting those already detected, as well as contributing to the effectiveness of the Organization’s operation with the continuous improvement of internal processes for the management and control of illegal conduct or conduct contrary to the ethical culture of the Organization.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed at www.covinas.com for the following periods of time:
- Contact: the data will be kept for as long as the user does not express his or her right of deletion
- Online shop registration: the data will be retained for as long as the user does not express their cancellation or right of deletion. With regard to the submission of the scanned NIF (Tax Identification Number), once the data of the corresponding document has been checked, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the complete destruction of the data. Similarly, and when the registered user has made online purchases, their data will be kept for the time that is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set out in this policy, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archiving and documentation regulations.
- Sending of commercial communications: the data will be kept for as long as the user does not express his or her right to suppression.
- Employment: the data will be kept as long as the individual concerned does not exercise his or her right of cancellation. The maximum period of conservation of curricular information by our company will be one year.
- Internal Information System (complaints channel): The data will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In any case, after three months from the introduction of the data, it will be deleted from the complaints system, unless the purpose of the conservation is to leave evidence of the functioning of the model for preventing the commission of crimes by the legal entity. After the aforementioned period, the data may continue to be processed by the body responsible for investigating the reported events, and will not be kept in the internal complaints information system itself.
Personal data is processed at www.covinas.com by virtue of:
- Contact: user consent
- Online shop registration: user consent. Similarly, when the registered user has made purchases online, the processing of his or her data will be carried out by virtue of: 1) Execution of a contract; 2) Fulfilment of legal obligations. By way of example and without limitation: General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Account Auditing Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Code of Commerce.
- Sending of communications with user consent.
- Employment: user consent.
- Internal Information System (complaints channel): The purpose of the processing is legitimized by a legal obligation: Law 2/2023, of February 20, regulating the protection of people who report regulatory infractions and the fight against the corruption.
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
THE COMPANY declares that the personal data that has been collected will be communicated to users in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, compliance and control of the services requested or contracted, or by legally required obligations to THE COMPANY, not being in any case transferred in other cases to third parties without prior authorisation from the interested party. The assignees of the data are the State Agency for Tax Administration, Banking and Financial Entities, entities dedicated to the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of monetary obligations and other Public Administrations with competence in the matter. Personal data may be transferred for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (Recital 10 RGPD [Reglamento General de Protección de Datos – General Data Protection Regulation]).
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that provide services to our company. We only share Personal Information that is necessary for them to provide those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect such data in a manner that complies with the provisions of this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the provision of services.
Internal Information System (complaints channel): The personal data collected may be communicated to the public administration with jurisdiction in the matter and to third parties when it is necessary for the adoption of disciplinary measures or for the processing of judicial procedures that, where appropriate. , proceed.
THE COMPANY informs that, in general, no international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of a transfer of data outside the EEA, THE COMPANY will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such a transfer, in accordance with the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
The interested party may exercise his or her rights on data protection (access, rectification, opposition, deletion, automated decisions, limitation of processing, portability) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at Avda. Rafael Duyos S/N 46340 Requena (Valencia). Documentation must be provided to prove the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent). The maximum response period will be 30 days from receipt, and may be extended for a maximum of 2 months if necessary. At any stage, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.
ARE PROFILES CREATED AND AUTOMATED DECISIONS MADE RELATING TO THE USER?
THE COMPANY does not carry out profiling of its users nor does it make decisions based on these profiles.
IS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY MEANS OF COOKIES?
The use and browsing of our website allow the installation of cookies. The acceptance or rejection of cookies, their configuration, as well as their detail, is described in the Cookies Policy stated on the website.
COVIÑAS COOP.V. undertakes to guarantee the security of the treatment of your personal data through the adoption of technical and organisational measures that guarantee the confidentiality of the data, as well as avoiding its alteration, loss and unauthorised treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.