This document consists of 12 sections:
- Identification data
- General terms and conditions
- Commercial interactions
- Use of the website
- Website security
- Linking policy
- Intellectual property rights
- Limitation of liability
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1 – IDENTIFICATION DATA
Internet domain: https://www.covinas.com/, hereinafter, COVIÑAS
Company name: COVIÑAS COOP. V.
TAX ID: F-46031050
Address: AV. RAFAEL DUYOS S/N 46340 REQUENA (VALENCIA)
Telephone: 962 300 680
Registration data: REGISTRO DE COOPERATIVAS CV-596, hereinafter THE OWNER
2 – OBJECT
The purpose of THE WEBSITE is the sale of consumer goods products. The characteristics of the same are reflected by selecting each product individually through the web. If you wish to contact us, you can do so by the following means:
- by post, to the address provided above
- by email to the address email@example.com
- by telephone: +34 962 300 680
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the USER.
The purpose of the Conditions of Use is to define the conditions under which sales of the products offered on the OWNER’s website are carried out.
Purchases made through the platform establish the creation of a contract concluded at a distance, which necessarily implies the acceptance of same, without restrictions or reservations, by its CUSTOMERS in accordance with the General Contracting Conditions explained below.
This contract obtains from the moment in which a user creates an order and confirms the payment he/she has made, thus accepting the following General Terms and Conditions of Business.
3 – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRICES: The prices indicated next to each product are inclusive of applicable taxes (including VAT). Prices are shown in euros. THE HOLDER reserves the right at all times and unilaterally to modify the price and/or characteristics of the products offered through its website. In order to guarantee customer certainty and security regarding the price and/or characteristics of its products, these will be those in force at the time of placing the order. In the order confirmation information, prior to the buyer’s acceptance of the operation, the prices of each of the articles chosen and the promotions or discounts which, where these pertain, are applicable and clearly specified. The costs generated by the transport of the products to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER are included in the final price that appears in the order.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE PROCESS OF PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS BY THE CUSTOMER: the customer must select the products he/she wishes to purchase by clicking on the “Add to cart” button located above each product. These will be added to the shopping cart located on the top menu bar of the website. Once the products have been selected, to continue with the purchase process, THE CUSTOMER must click on the “Go to checkout” button that appears in the TOTAL of the order. In the next step, the order summary will appear, and the billing and shipping information will be requested. Next you must select the payment method: payment card or Paypal system. Once payment has been confirmed by either of the two methods described above, the purchase document will be sent to the CUSTOMER’s email address and will always be available on request to the OWNER of the website. In the introduction of the invoicing and shipping data, Tax Identification Number and Province-Country verifiers are used. This information is available in Spanish.
This website displays confirmation windows at various stages of the purchase process that do not allow you to proceed with the order if the data in these sections have not been provided correctly. This website also provides details of all the items that you have added to your cart during the purchase process, so that, before making the payment, you can modify the details of your order.
If you detect an error in your order after the payment process has been completed, you should immediately contact our customer service department at the above telephone number or email address to correct the error.
INFORMATION SUBSEQUENT TO THE PROCESS OF PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS BY THE CUSTOMER: after completion of the purchase and validation of the payment made, THE CUSTOMER will receive an email with a summary of their purchase and order number. Similarly, the purchase document will always be available upon request to the OWNER of the website. The email with the order information will be sent when the HOLDER has received confirmation of payment (via Paypal or payment card). The second method is slower due to the way each bank operates.
PAYMENT METHODS: THE HOLDER uses two payment methods: Paypal or credit card. The CLIENT must choose which payment system he/she wishes to use before proceeding with the purchase:
Paypal system: an online system for making payments and transfers over the Internet without sharing financial information with the recipient. You can find more information about this service here. As in the previous case, THE HOLDER only receives confirmation that the purchase process has been successfully completed.
Payment card: COVIÑAS works with banks accredited for Internet payment methods, which have a secure and confidential system at the time the user proceeds to make the purchase of their products. At the time of payment, communication is exclusively between the USER and the bank, and COVIÑAS only receives confirmation from the bank that the purchase process has been completed satisfactorily.
DISPUTE OR REFUSAL OF PAYMENT: in case of refusal of payment by any of the methods of payment THE HOLDER shall proceed as follows: by bank transfer
4 – COMMERCIAL INTERACTIONS
The completion and sending of the order form is considered acceptance of the terms of this contract. The USER is henceforth considered a CUSTOMER.
The delivery of orders will be undertaken through a transport agency external to THE OWNER. Orders will be delivered to the address indicated by THE CUSTOMER, for which reason THE OWNER assumes no liability when delivery cannot be made as a result of the data provided being inaccurate or incomplete or when delivery cannot be made due to the absence of the addressee. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER shall take the measures required of a diligent trader to ensure that delivery can be made as soon as possible, to the satisfaction of both the sender and the recipient. The delivery times indicated are approximate and may be subject to alterations due to special causes or circumstances (special dates such as Christmas, transport strikes, extraordinary events, etc.), which are in no case the responsibility of THE OWNER. THE OWNER undertakes to communicate to the transport agency all comments relating to the same that are made on the form, and cannot guarantee compliance with the conditions indicated therein, such as, for example, deliveries at specific and particular times.
THE OWNER cannot guarantee the delivery of orders in hospitals, public entities or other buildings where there are access restrictions for the general public, with the order being deemed to be fulfilled and liability waived, when the order has been made available to the recipient at the reception or place that serves as access supervision.
THE OWNER does not ship to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
The commitment undertaken by THE OWNER to sell and deliver the products offered is subject to the stock of the advertised product and the availability of the same until end of stock supply, as such THE OWNER, as part of its commitment to quality and customer service, strives at all times to ensure that the advertised products are available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances such as a deceptive order, interactive multi-ordering or any other circumstances that cause the product to be out of stock, the order and the contract signed between the parties shall be terminated by virtue of this cancellation clause, and the amounts paid by the customer in the event of prepayment shall be fully refunded to the customer.
THE CUSTOMER shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract within fourteen calendar days of receipt of same, having notified THE OWNER within that period so that the appropriate return channels can be established (return number, and form and address of delivery of the return shipment), with a refund of the price paid for the product, with the costs related to the order and transport costs not being repayable. THE OWNER undertakes to refund said amount within a maximum period of 14 calendar days, two weeks faster than the mandatory period stipulated by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007.
The CUSTOMER will be exempted from the transport costs in the event that the return is due to one of the following reasons:
- In the event that the package is received in poor condition. In this case, the CUSTOMER is required to refuse the package. If the CUSTOMER still accepts the shipment and one or more products inside are damaged due to transport, THE OWNER will send THE CUSTOMER a new product. THE OWNER shall bear all extra transport costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or tampered with. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the goods. After this period, THE OWNER reserves the right to accept the return for this reason. It is important that THE CUSTOMER verifies the state of his or her purchase at the time of receipt and that should any deterioration supposedly due to the transportation be observed, this should be indicated on the delivery note at the time of its signing.
- If any of the products received do not correspond to the order placed, THE OWNER will resend the correct products or reimburse the corresponding amount. THE OWNER shall bear all extra transport costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or tampered with. To this end, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the goods. After this period, THE OWNER reserves the right to accept the return due to this cause.
- In the event that the products received should not arrive in perfect condition due to a manufacturing defect, THE OWNER will send THE CLIENT a new product or refund the corresponding amount. THE OWNER shall bear all extra transport costs that may arise. To this end, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the goods. After this period, THE OWNER reserves the right to accept the return due to this cause.
THE OWNER will not accept any exchange or return of products without prior authorisation. To this end, THE CLIENT must contact THE OWNER through COVIÑAS, where he/she will be informed of the steps to follow in order to successfully complete the exchange or return.
In the event that the order should be cancelled before it has been shipped, the order will be fully cancelled and the full amount of the order will be refunded without additional charges.
5 – USE OF THE WEBSITE
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny, at its discretion, at any time and without prior notice, access by any user to this website or any part of it.
6 – WEBSITE SECURITY
THE WEBSITE uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data. To achieve these purposes, THE USER accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
7 – LINKING POLICY
The linked websites are not under the control of THE OWNER and THE OWNER is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. THE OWNER is only providing these links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the website by THE OWNER.
8 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The www.covinas.com website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein (texts, graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, colour combinations and any other element susceptible of protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by www.covinas.com.
THE USER is authorised to reproduce, display, print, link and/or partially download content from THE WEBSITE only and exclusively in compliance with ALL of the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the purpose of THE WEBSITE
- That it is not used for commercial purposes unrelated to THE OWNER.
- That none of the contents of the WEBSITE are altered in any way.
- That no graphic, photograph or image available on the WEBSITE is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
- That information on the URL address (or link) to the web page from which it was taken or, failing that, to covinas.com, is included at all times and in a visible manner.
THE USER of THE WEBSITE must abstain from suppressing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection devices or security systems included in the different elements that make up the WEBSITE (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, files, logos, etc. ….).
Access to THE WEBSITE does not imply assignment, transfer or any other type of waiver, in whole or in part, of Intellectual or Industrial Property rights.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not permitted, unless expressly authorised by the legitimate owners.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, delete and/or update the information and elements contained on THE WEBSITE, its configuration and/or presentation, at any time and without prior notice.
9 – MINORS
COVIÑAS is aware that the Internet is a medium to which minors may have access. Minors, except those who have obtained emancipation (art. 314 of the Civil Code), cannot enter into a sales contract on the Internet on their own (art. 1263 of the Civil Code).
THE OWNER prohibits the processing of personal data through this website by Users under 14 years of age. In the event that THE HOLDER detects Users who may be under the aforementioned age, it will not process their data and will not respond to requests. The processing of personal data of a minor under 14 years of age shall only be considered lawful if the consent has been expressly authorised by the holder of parental authority or guardianship of the child through the means made available by THE OWNER.
THE OWNER reserves the right to request a copy of the User’s ID card or equivalent document proving their legitimacy in the event of having well-founded suspicions about the User being under 18 years of age. Similarly, COVIÑAS policy does not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages to individuals under 18 years of age.
10 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times, refraining from using the website www.covinas.com in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, the property or rights of the OWNER, of the other Users or in general of any third party.
In particular, and without this implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by THE USER in general in accordance with the previous section, THE USER undertakes, when using THE WEBSITE to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, sexist, terrorist or deleterious to human rights nature, or act in detriment to the rights to privacy, honour, one’s own image or against the dignity of persons.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the computer equipment of the OWNER or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website false, incorrect or inaccurate statements or references about the pages, products and/or services of THE OWNER.
- Regarding the improper use of the service – THE USER must make proper use of the service made available to him/her, and THE OWNER shall not be held liable for any improper use of the service.
- Regarding opinions or content – THE OWNER is neither directly nor secondarily liable for the opinions or content issued in the messages.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies: The COMPANY will not be liable in any instance for the alterations in the service caused by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in the performance of same.
- Regarding the content of third-party websites. THE OWNER is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from THE WEBSITE.
THE OWNER invests ceaselessly in technological devices that try to minimise the risk of viruses and similar software, as well as unauthorised content in its information systems. However, THE USER must be aware that he/she must adopt his/her own measures aimed at minimising the damage caused by such unauthorised software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software known as malware, exempting THE OWNER from any liability that may arise from malware contained in the files provided on this website.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, these General Terms and Conditions, as well as any Special Conditions that may be included, by publishing such modifications on the website so that they may be known by Users. In the event that any clause of the present document be declared null and void, the other clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of the present conditions.
THE OWNER shall not be liable where it does not have actual knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers or recommends is unlawful or harms the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, or if it does, it then acts diligently to remove or disable the corresponding link.
11 – JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Without prejudice to the foregoing, disputes that may arise as a result of trade relations arising between the parties may be subject to EU Regulation 524/2013 regulating the out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with the content thereof. The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which can be found at the following link.
THE OWNER will pursue the breaching of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all legal actions that it may have recourse to according to law.